Our comprehensive FULL Service HOA Community Management company provides a various scope of services to include administrative, financial, and physical oversight of the association community serviced by a certified professional Association Manager.
Listed below is an overview of our services offered:
- Acting as the communication center between the Board of Directors, Homeowners, Developers, and Service providers
- Provide office support and services for mailing distribution, homeowner directory, New Homeowner packets, maintenance requests, assisting homeowners with inquiry of Covenants, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, and manager reports to Board of Directors
- Board of Directors Meeting attendance, preparation of agendas, Annual Meeting notifications and preparations
- Provide 24 hour emergency call center for homeowners
- Prepare easy-to-read computerized monthly financial statements including copies of bank statements
- Oversee invoice payments on a weekly basis
- Oversee collection of association fees and assessments
- Assisting of collection efforts and policies of delinquent accounts
- Provide free automatic payment service for monthly dues payments
- Yearly Budget guidance
- Coordinate information for tax filings and audits
- Assist board members with securing vendors and contractors and negotiating competitive bid pricing, and managing projects through completion
- Coordinate maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Perform annual association community property site reviews with board
- Assist in evaluating and recommending changes or modifications for improvements
- Maintain architectural enforcement
- Enforce that homeowner association rules and regulations are adhered to
Our certified Community Managers will deal directly with the homeowners, contractors, accountants, and other professional companies so time will be more productive.
We offer peace of mind, convenience, but most importantly worthwhile guidance.
We have access to experts in various fields and we have all the right people at our disposal, including insurance agents, attorneys, and maintenance contractors. We are experienced in providing good relationships with Board of Directors, supporting the association's policies and compliance to benefit everyone from our services.
Regardless of how large or how small your community may be, we are able to provide a quality management package your Association Community deserves.
Call today and request a management quote for your